http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: Just One Sketch....mirror image!

Saturday 4 February 2012

Just One Sketch....mirror image!

MISS SMITH'S third prompt urged us to use the mirror image of our original sketch. If you remember, this sketch, by TRACY over at A SCRAP AT A TIME is the one I working with


Image
and this is the LO I've come up with


These were taken last September, while I was up in Barcelona with DD...I'm not convinced the photos actually do this beautiful building any justice, but I'm quite pleased with the LO itself....and I used mostly old stash to make it!

I'm off to write my story for STORYTELLING SUNDAY over at SIAN'S BLOG tomorrow...why not come and join us?

Hope it's not TOO cold where you are...still colder than we're used to here, but the sun's shining brightly!

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx

13 comments:

  1. I love the colors and journaling spot that you used! Stay warm! So far, I like the weather in Northern California :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO,Alison...particularly as I love Gaudi...and want to return to Barcelona just to see more of his work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those embellishments that you've used - and it's ffffffreezing here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Alison - the photos are lovely - I wish we'd wandered up the road to see it at night time - next time! Love the warm rich tones you've used - very lush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the shout out Alison :) See you tomorrow then.

    I love the purple you have chosen to go with your photographs. It works really well

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Gaudi's work, we had so much fun going around Barcelona last year, visiting his masterpieces. You did a fantastic job with the photos! Love the colours and the title!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that journalling spot! Your mountains were so pretty with the snow on. It keeps saying it is snowing here but its just rain and the children are very sad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great layout. We have snow here today Alison and it is freezing.ma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this layout Alison and visiting Barcelona to look at the Gaudi architecture is on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the colors in this layout! I've got my story up for Storytelling Sunday - can't wait to read yours later.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely, I never thought to go and see it at night.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout, those papers are perfect for the pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaah I remember these photos! It is a very unusual building indeed! I like the choice of papers you have used here & great job on the mirror imaging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!