1. How will you celebrate the holidays this year? There will just be the three of us at home this year...mum and dad have stayed in Scotland with the rest of the family. If we are not wakened by Kirsty at 6am, it will be another Christmas miracle. We are going out for dinner to a local restaurant in the afternoon...the first time we have actually gone out for Christmas Dinner for quite a few years.
2.What’s the weather currently like where you live? We've had a beautiful week, with the temperatures in the high teens/low twenties (C) during the day
3. Do you decorate your home for the holidays? If so, share a picture please! If you have read my previous posts then you know that I most certainly decorate for Christmas and have posted lots of pics of my decor!
4. What is your favorite Christmas movie? I think it has to be 'MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET' (the Richard Attenborough version), closely followed by 'HOME ALONE' (1 AND 2)
5. What is your favorite Christmas song? I love 'O HOLY NIGHT' and have many versions of it, but there are very few Christmas songs I won't sing along with!
6. Do you have an advent calendar? We have had this beautiful wooden tree for about ten years now...we have never had chocolate ones
7. Do you prefer color lights or white lights? Definately white!
8. What is your favorite food to eat over the holidays? I have to confess to using the holidays as an excuse to eat lots of chocolate and sweet things!!
9. Do you display a live tree, or do you prefer fake trees? I don't think we've ever had a real tree....we've had a variety of artificial ones...at the moment we have two pre-lit ones which I love- no tangled lights every year!
10. What would you need to make your holiday perfect this year? To be honest, just having the three of us together in the same place for a few days will be enough for me!
Hope all your preparations are going well and that you are taking time to feel the 'specialness' of the season!
Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you