http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: LOOKING UP AND DOWN

Thursday 7 March 2013

LOOKING UP AND DOWN

 Helena’s Creative Maven


This week's offering for HELENA'S photographic meme:

Looking up (I actually heard this little bird and and his friends before I saw him..by the time I ran inside for the camera the other birds had flown away):



Looking down into our normally clear pool:


you can just about see the top step!.....we had torrential rain, which was full of sand, a 
couple of nights ago..the result of which is muddy, cloudy pools!

Hoping your week is being kind to you!

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx



13 comments:

  1. Am loving the blue skies! Cold and wet here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely weekend under that sunny sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pool looks like a beautiful abstract and I love the bird on the branch - so annoying when they fly away

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that one of the birds stayed to have his photo taken :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue skies look lovely - even with cloudy pools. Our pond is full of duckweed and mud at the moment - plus some frogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although the pool is not how you would like it, I can't help thinking what a great artsy background it would make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pool shot. It looks like you can see the reflection of the clouds in the sky! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What kind of bird is it? I'm hopeless at identifying them lol! And the pool shot is really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love how confusing these two opposites are this time! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pool looks just like the sky - very cool!
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Catching up with you, I love the colours in your pair. The little bird looks like a Goldcrest?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can just make out that step - it and the cloudy water make for a really interesting photo. So glad one bird stayed behind for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!