http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: FIVE FAVOURITES

Tuesday 6 January 2015

FIVE FAVOURITES

As I was catching up with some blog reading yesterday, I came across THIS post by JO...and thought it might just be the thing to get me back to scrapping. I have really missed it this last year . I started out with great intentions for Project Life but just didn't get past April :<( I may try to finish it but no  promises!)....and apart from participating in FIONA'S FRIENDSHIP QUILT project life got in the way of any other crafting!

So THIS YEAR......I am going to try this: posting five favourite photos from the previous month, with the hope of getting them scrapped by the end of the current one. I am hoping it will be enough to get me back into the swing of things again and I am grateful to Jo for coming up with the idea.

Without further ado, here are my five favourite photos for December:




Dad waiting to get on the plane to come to Spain



Mum, dad and my 'little old lady' carol-singing


Kirsty in her new Unicorn onesie


The Christmas Day crowd


A New Year's Eve selfie


Now I just have to get them scrapped...though first I will have to buy some ink cartridges for the printer!

Thanks again for the inspiration Jo!

Tanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx







11 comments:

  1. Super idea! And I am so pleased that among the smiling and happy five there is room for that lovely one of you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely set of photos, I can feel the stories bursting from each - great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely set of photos.....do hope you manage to get them scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely family related favourites! Every one of them will make a wonderful page

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea Alison. I popped over to Jo's blog and read the original challenge. I think I'm going to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photo Alison, think I might try and do this x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've picked 5 great photos and I can't wait to see your layouts. I love Jo's idea and I'm hoping to join in this month too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining in :) I love the pictures you've picked and can't wait to see the layouts you create xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the unicorn onsie! I had a mouse one from Gracia but am secretly coveting the unicorn one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is such a FUN challenge & might use it as INSPIRATION myself!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great bunch of pictures. Happy to see your smiling face i the one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!