http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: WINTER SCAVENGER HUNT

Sunday 11 January 2015

WINTER SCAVENGER HUNT


I'm back with another few items for THE WINTER SCAVENGER HUNT



9- FESTIVE LIGHTS



Christmas lights whilst visiting mum and dad

7- someone dressed for the season




I reckon dressing up as Father Christmas is fairly seasonal!

20- NATIVITY SCENE 



The favourite of my nativities

This is the full list:

1. Reflection in water
2. Someone wearing a funny hat
3. Ornate door knocker
4. Breakfast
5. Something that is over 100 years old
6. Winter weather
7. Someone dressed for the season
8. A fish
9. Festive lights
10. A letter shape in nature or in an object
11. Polka dots
12. Silhouette
13. Stained glass window
14. Partly built new building
15. Bunting
16. A collection (of anything)
17. Texture
18. Shadow
19. Street musicians
20. Nativity scene - compulsory and can't be substituted

 If you find any of the above hard to get you may substitute one or both of the subjects below, except No. 20 which is compulsory.  Bearing in mind that you may be living in the southern hemisphere, you may also substitute summer weather for winter weather.

Alternative A - new life
Alternative B -  a decorated tree

I will be keeping my eye out for the others over the next few weeks- what about you?

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx

8 comments:

  1. You really are off to a great start x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, you're doing well with the list xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great. I'm about half-way done with the list.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely shots - I must get back to the list - I forgot to capture a santa so will need to look for a different type of seasonal wear

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great Santa suit. I think you can always judge a santa by the quality of his beard and this is a really good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks fun Alison! Good luck with the rest of the list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're great Alison. I love your nativity scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!