http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: WAVING ON TUESDAY

Tuesday 19 May 2015

WAVING ON TUESDAY

Once again, I'm joining in with SIAN'S merry bunch of 'Monday wavers'.....and once again it's on a Tuesday!

Today has seen me unpacking from my trip to Sotland...I arrived home late last night, having decided that I need to get some sort of 'normality' back in my life.



is it just me, or does everyone find random items at the bottom of their cases?!




The weekend (and indeed the last week) was a round of hospital visits, spending some time with both Craig and Kirsty , taking an overnight trip to the NE of England- allowing a (very) brief catch up with friends and a little Retail Therapy! - and then saying my farewells before heading home.

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my last post ......dad is still not ready to give up, and the Consultant says we could be looking at weeks or even months of this phase, hence the reason I have come home....with a heavy heart, but knowing that dad- and mum- are in good hands.

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx




13 comments:

  1. Aww Alison, I bet it was hard leaving your Mum and Dad. But you are right, you need some normality to keep you well and healthy enough to look after them. Sending ((HUGS)) and hope you are getting some nice sunshine now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be keeping all of you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be hard to say goodbye each time, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so hard. Thinking about all of you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. waving back on Wednesday and hoping you are having a nice normal restorative day - thinking of you all

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are home and a little break! Praying you'll get some rest and that the Lord will give you His peace during this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Sweetie, I have been so absent form Blogland for the past few months, I was unaware of your Dad's decline. I have continued to pray for him and will as the days pass by. I hope he is comfortable and your mom is at peace. hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Alison, I will keep you & your family in my thoughts. Yes I always find the strangest things lurking in the bottom of my bag...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't really find random things in the bottom of my travel bag - other than candy wrappers. I much prefer to pick up a little retail therapy and pack it in there to tote home. I hope your week was normal,and that you are rested up from your travels. Stopped and said a little prayer for you and them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoping that it's been helpful just to get back into your own space again, and connect with the rest of your life, Alison. Thinking of you all ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. It must be so very hard for you, thinking of you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!