http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: ME ON MONDAY....

Tuesday 27 October 2015

ME ON MONDAY....

....but waving to SIAN and her merry band on Tuesday (so what's new?!)

Yesterday saw me booking flights to and from the UK...I'm off to visit Kirsty then up to Scotland to have a few days with mum.





The weekend?.....Saturday saw me spending the day in my PJs- scrapping and watching 'THE VAMPIRE DIARIES' on my laptop....I discovered on Friday that NETFLIX has come to Spain and after getting over my excitement, I signed up right away!  I did manage to have a shower and change into clean PJs before 'Strictly'..then went back to scrapping and Netflix!
On Sunday I spent two hours in a 'hoarder's house' trying to encourage him to declutter before moving to a smaller home...I see many more hours there! I spent the afternoon  working in the garden and, after completing  another layout, tidied my scrap space before settling down for more teen Vampire adventures!...do I know how to live or what?!

Hoping you've all had a good weekend and have good things to come this week.


Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx



16 comments:

  1. A day in pyjamas sounds blissful. Not a very likely possibility here on the farm with so many coming and going. Wonder what the customers would say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pink laptop - I have laptop envy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should think that after all that decluttering help, you were due a nice time for yourself, and glad you could take it! Is your laptop really pink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoarding scares me - I think I could have the gene as both my parents were hoarders or collectors of stuff. You are a nice friend to help. Anything in pink is always perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Netflix. I've been able to catch up on so many things I missed, because we've never had Sky/Virgin. I haven't seen the show you mention, but there is so much great stuff on there. Enjoy the rest of your week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds a great combination for a weekend - binging a whole series on Netflix is so addictive

    ReplyDelete
  7. How kind of you to help with someone else's de cluttering, you earned that PJ day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Having really only now got into iPlayer, I feel netflix might be next on my list! Sounds nice..a couple of days of satisfying work and binge watching while you plan something to look forward to at the same time.

    I hope the rest of the week is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, have fun on your upcoming trip. Your hoarder story prompts me to tell you that I happened across an episode of Horaders here one night last week. I never watch it, but before it was over I felt compelled to go empty and toss a whole drawer full of old underthings and pajamas. The stuff we hold onto, huh? I feel bad for those who have fallen down that slippery slope.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A day scrapbooking in my pajamas sounds like heaven!! I'm thinking that I should just schedule that once in awhile! Do show us what you were working on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waving madly, before my PC dies on me ... sounds like a perfect weekend to me (but maybe without the teenage vampires!).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like an awesome weekend! Have fun visiting with Kirsty and Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a great weekend Alison! Have fun with Kirsty and your Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it sounds like you had a perfect weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haven't tried Netflix yet - the Canadian version is not nearly as good as the US one I hear. How great of you to help someone declutter but a hoarder - that must have been really tiring. Hope the rest of the week has allowed some nice peaceful quiet times.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!