http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: HELLO MONDAY

Monday 16 July 2012

HELLO MONDAY

Another new week..and here's what I'm saying 'Hello' to:


HELLO to another houseguest!


HELLO to tidying my scrap area (and actually the rest of the house!) due to the arrival of said houseguest


HELLO to having some laughs and chat with said houseguest..who happens to be one of my oldest friends!


HELLO to having a parcel to pick up at the Post Office!


HELLO to having my hair done !!


HELLO to slightly more pleasant temperatures (at least according to ACCUWEATHER!) for the next five days







16

Sunny to partly cloudy
25° Lo 19°

Hist. Avg.

N/A Lo N/A

17

Plenty of sunshine
25° Lo 18°

Hist. Avg.

N/A Lo N/A

18

Bright sunshine
27° Lo 21°

Hist. Avg.

N/A Lo N/A

19

Plenty of sunshine
27° Lo 21°

Hist. Avg.

N/A Lo N/A

20

Plenty of sunshine
26° Lo 21°

Hist. Avg.

N/A Lo N/A
in Centigrade


16

Sunny to partly cloudy
77° Lo 66°

Hist. Avg.

N/A Lo N/A

17

Nice with plenty of sunshine
78° Lo 64°

Hist. Avg.

N/A Lo N/A

18

Sunny and beautiful
81° Lo 70°

Hist. Avg.

N/A Lo N/A

19

Sunny and beautiful
80° Lo 69°

Hist. Avg.

N/A Lo N/A

20

Humid with plenty of sun
79° Lo 70°

Hist. Avg.

N/A Lo N/A
in Fahrenheit


HELLO to getting some more HAPPY MAIL on it's way


HELLO to getting ready to 'PASS THE BOOK' later in the week


And I reckon that's enough for one week!! 


What are you saying Hello to this week?



Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx

13 comments:

  1. oh your temps look very pleasant! I hope your package is saltwater taffy :) Have a fun week with your friend. I am saying hello to a sub job for a few hrs tmw (Mon), meals with friends, my annual physical (yuck) and test results. Have a glorious week, Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helo to teaching my class, which is always fun. Hello to helping the family with their travails. Goodbye to my 14 year old who leaves for camp on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And "hello" to you to! I hope you have a great time with your houseguest. I am getting my house ready for a houseguest too ... an exchange student.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your sunshine! Have fun with your houseguest :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely list of things to look forward to this week, Alison. I say hello to our daughter and fiance coming over for dinner on Wednesday and starting a new scrapbook layout. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe you have a higher occupancy rate this year than the Hilton! Enjoy your houseguest & those fantastic temperatures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like another busy week for you and enjoy your time with your friend. However, I am not 'speaking' to you about those temperatures lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we are just saying hello to more rain this week. I loved Melissa's comment - I do wonder if the weather has a hand in that too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello to you Alison. What a lovely list and this time its one of your close friends coming to stay. Wishing you a lot of fun times together. We have forgotten what the sun looks like here in the UK! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how we dream of 25 degrees here in England at the moment! Have a fantastic time with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. exactly what i was thinking deb. I wish i was saying hello to some sunshine :) enjoy your guest x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the Fahrenheit conversion--how to do that is buried in my brain cells somewhere, but the cookie trail has disappeared! Weather here in my corner of Florida is surprisingly murky--rain at odd times of day, gray, ominous clouds stacked on top of one another for most of the day, etc. Point 1: I'm glad I'm not paying to vacation here right now and Point 2: I'm glad our rain is coming in this form rather than via tropical storm or hurricane!

    Enjoy your bright and relatively mild forecast while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well you're definitely having lots of company this year. Hope the weather forecast was right -it looks good

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!