http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: ME ON MONDAY

Monday 7 July 2014

ME ON MONDAY

'Keep it real' said SIAN a couple of weeks ago when she was talking about her ME ON MONDAY posts...so here I am- hot, bothered and wearing as little as possible (I do have a sarong wrapped around me, I promise!):




....just about to start writing some postcards  for a certain Big Postcard Swap!


The weekend?: it was a bedlinen washing, plant buying (and planting), arranging Afternoon Tea,going out for Saturday lunch, catching up with some reading, staying -indoors- avoiding -the - heat - till - about - 5pm and a pool dipping one!

Hope you had a good one too!

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx



14 comments:

  1. Am I jealous! You betcha .... As I'm reading this the heavens have opened and it's pouring. It is horribly muggy though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, it's hot here as well so I am sad we can't just both be hot and beside your pool together ;) Have a glorious week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty hot here as well....I think I'd like to join Beverly by your pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am jealous! It is pouring here! I'm writing postcards this afternoon too! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I type this, it's absolutely pouring down outside!! I also have postcards to write!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't commented, but I have been seeing your photo posts. Loving your photos. It's miserably hot here in AZ. Enjoy your pool dipping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely to have a pool just outside your door, and the good weather guaranteed as well! My postcards went in the post this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a nice weekend! We relaxed, took a trip out to visit my parents, read and watched a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to buy my postcards this week, ready for writing and sending at the weekend. Stay cool Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds lovely, Alison - and it must be hot if you're having to lurk inside till late afternoon. Over here, by that time, we're putting jumpers on :). Nice to see you au naturel, so as to speak :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look really good with those lovely glasses and that beautifully sun streaked hair colour :)

    It's great to see you and I hope you have a good week. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an evocative photo I can almost feel how hot you are.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like it was a great weekend even with the heat. We haven't had much in the way of heat here this year for some reason but today is going to be one of those hide indoors till later days. (finally!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!