http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: NOVEMBER

Saturday 15 November 2014

NOVEMBER

SIAN has come up with another great idea......check her post HERE...... but I have used RUTH'S photographic post as my 'presentation' inspiration......
I have come to the conclusion that I am a great 'jump on the bandwagon ' type of person....and it's probably just as well, or my blogposts would be even fewer and further between!

For me, November is:

remembrance 



 Beautiful sunrises






Helping to organise our local Christmas Bazaar





 Christmas cards ordered online arriving


Playing Christmas music






Getting the Christmas Village ready to go up by the end of the month





taking the woolies knitted by our Craft ladies to the Children's Home





and wishing a very special girl Happy Birthday!

Thanks for the inspiration Ladies!...

Have a good weekend, and I do hope Christmas is starting to creep into your life in some capacity!

Thanks for dropping by!
take care of you
Alison xx






13 comments:

  1. I can relate to some of these, as I must admit I was playing some Christmas music on Friday while I was ironing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas music! Yes, I think that will be featuring on my December list. I'm blown away by the woollies for the Children's Home. What a fantastic collection that is (and nice to have a photo to record all that work before it gets distributed!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to the Christmas music and think all the craft ladies have done a fantastic job x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not quite into christmas music yet...but we had our W.I. Winter Bazaar on Saturday and raised £1,300.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful sunrise. I think I must have missed Sian's post, guess I better go back and look for it. We've an unwritten rule in our house - no Christmas music or movies till after the Santa Claus parade and that was this past weekend so guess what I'll be playing today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some lovely things on your November list here. What a fab sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your November sounds really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely pile of woolies for the children ... I'm sure they'll be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful look at what November means to you! We're focused on an upcoming trip & celebrating Robbie's birthday & Thanksgiving, but then we'll be in full Christmas mode! I have been working on my gifts & cards list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great collection of ideas here - and I'm totally on board with the Michael cd!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a lovely post Alison. I've been playing Christmas music for a couple of weeks now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, that's a festive set of photos already. You and the ladies have done an amazing job on making all those lovely knitted garments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was a wonderful post. I'm always amazed at your commitment to volunteer work. You've made yourself a gift to your community.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!