http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: HAPPY MAIL

Saturday 28 February 2015

HAPPY MAIL

Well here I am ...back in sunny (and it IS sunny..and very warm compared to the west of Scotland and the North East of England where I spent last weekend!)Spain.

When I eventually went down to empty our postbox, guess what was waiting for me?.....





....another four postcards from SIAN'S VALENTINE POSTCARD EXCHANGE.....two from the USA and two from the UK....thank you to DEB, KIRSTY, DORIS and PAULINE!

One left to go....I wonder when and from where it will arrive...thanks again for organising this fun swap, Sian!

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx






10 comments:

  1. I also got the heart one from Deb! Such a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm delighted to hear that your postcards were waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely, I wish I'd joined in now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. how lovely to have these waiting for your return x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous selection....the hearts must be Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, that squirrel is so cute. How's your Dad doing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun swap and this four are so lovely. Love that squirrel

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely selection. I was sorry not to be able to commit to it this time around. I guessed the hearts would be from Deb. Love the one with the stitching on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How FUN to find happy mail on your return home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great! I think I ended up with about 8 postcards myself!
    Such fun!
    rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!