http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: AT LAST.......

Tuesday 13 October 2015

AT LAST.......

......the promised round up of the BLOGGER'S WEEKEND I spoke about  in THIS post.


The venue was the beautiful Royal Agricultural University in Wiltshire




where we had this hall to use:








This is where the scrapping (and the chatting,eating, drinking and laughing) took place....



....not to forget the shared nursing of the divine MISS AVA, two week old daughter of the lovely KIRSTY:





The obligitary Group Photo was taken:




It was lovely to be in the company of such a talented and fun group of ladies.....I did actually get quite a bit done (next post) and feel I have found my mojo ...for another while at least!!

Thanks ladies..looking forward to doing it again next year!

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx






17 comments:

  1. Wow, all that scrapping space! Looking forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing the group photo immediately made me think of Romper Room... I see Jacky, I see Alexa, I see Sian... Fun to identify so many faces in that group, and to remember watching that show when I was little, waiting for them to call my name (they never did!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm trying to spot who looks like me..because I wasn't there lol

      Delete
  3. What fun! I love spotting folks I know in these photos, and am so jealous of the chance to spend that kind of time together creating! It's been years since I've been to a crop of any kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had such a fun weekend 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant work space. If I'd known you were in Wiltshire I could have popped in! I'm only just over the border. Great group shot on the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yey, and wasn't it wonderful? Just seeing the photos again has lifted my spirits :). I feel as if you're just across the table from me xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been waiting to hear more about this momentous event! Just look at all that scrapping stuff laid out there! I expect I wouldn't have got a thing done I would have been too busy admiring everyone's stash..It sounds excellent

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great venue for all that scrapping and eating and and chatting and drinking and laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous venue and I think a spiral staircase is the perfect structure for a group photo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had fun Alison & I love the group photo on the staircase.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great place for your get together - so much room! I once went on a scrappers getaway and we were crammed (and I do mean crammed) into a very small room - 24 of us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on finding your mojo, looks like a brilliant weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh! Just look at all those familiar faces.
    What fun!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!