http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: SIPIDI

Tuesday 8 July 2014

SIPIDI

Belatedly joining with FIONA's monthly meme.

A few weekends ago, SHIMMELLE hosted a weekend of online scrapbooking. I didn't have time to take part, but I DID pin a few sketches.

This was was I particularly liked:

scrapbooking sketch by shimelle laine @ shimelle.com



And this is the layout I managed to put together:



On putting the layout away in it's album, I discovered that I had actually already scrapped a smaller version of this photograph, but on double page layout:





Taken at the BLOGGER's WEEKEND  last year...I don't know if it's because we're thinking about another one, but this was the photograph I was drawn to use!

Thanks for dropping by!
Take care of you
Alison xx



10 comments:

  1. ...and what a great photo it is too. Well worth another page

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not late until the next month has gone up on my blog, which means you're in plenty of time! It's a great photo and I was sorry to miss that weekend. It would have been so lovely to meet all the ladies, whose blogs I've been commenting on for years. Adding you to the board now, Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen a few versions of this sketch of Shimelle's, but yours is very stylish! Of course, we were a stylish lot too :). So looking forward to doing it all again - you could scrap 2014s using the same sketch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these layouts are fabulous! Nicely done Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great photo so fine to scrap again and again. I love your take on the sketch, you've made me want to use it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job using that sketch. I like the papers you chose to go with the photo! If I really like a photo, I don't mind using it twice - always FUN to scrap happy memories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing this photo again! It's great to see blog friends together. My post cards went in the mail this week! Can't wait to start receiving them.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photo and layout, I enjoyed using that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How funny to see this sketch in use by one of the ladies in your photo (Ruth used it this week too)! Lovely page ... and I cannot wait until September ... so good to have (almost) everyone back together again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both layouts are lovely and that picture deserves to be scrapped twice. I can see me doing that now that I'm doing digital. Have to come up with an idea to note if they've been scrapped or not.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!