http://alisonslife-in-the-slow-lane.blogspot.com/ Life in the Slow Lane: In Good Company......

Wednesday 14 March 2012

In Good Company......

in good company logo-1 

Each month, Susanne from SNAPS AND SNIPPETS, runs an online Challenge called IN GOOD COMPANY. As the name might suggest to you, she asks you to create a Layout using a particular company's papers and/or embellishments. This month it's the turn of AMERICAN CRAFTS, so off I went rummaging...and I found a whole sheet and some 'scraps' of their 'Hello Sunshine range from last year, as well as some of their 'Delight' rosettes. here's what I came up with


This LO is another one to go in the Scrapbook I'm making for my niece's 18th Birthday...I have decided to leave the journalling for her to do herself, unless I was actually there at the time, hence the blank jornalling spot.

Remember if you want to be in the draw for this book, which I so enjoyed.......


just leave a comment after THIS POST.

Hope the sun's shining where you are!

Thanks for dropping by!
take care of you
Alison xx

19 comments:

  1. Love those rosettes! Such a pretty page, great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea to leave the blank journaling box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really pretty Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely color palette to complement those great photos. And thanks again for jumping into the challenge - I do so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, there is no sunshine here; but those rosettes give your page such a happy feel I can't help but smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely colours! I love that you've left the journaling for your neice to complete, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your layout Alison! She is going to love your work! The rosettes are so pretty and great color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours in this layout - the whole layout is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. American Crafts has lots of fun products. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oohh this is lovely, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the warm colours and so lucky to find the sheet in your stash. I'm always put off product challenges because I don't have a local shop where I can get all the lines and my stash is eclectic

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the colors you chose for this layout - they really highlight the photos perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a bit of a thing for rosettes at the moment and I love that 'chicken wire' design on the background paper.
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How lovely! That's a great idea for a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely layout Alison! Your niece is going to be delighted!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout! I like the twist on the challenge...helps you use your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  17. popping over from S's blog - great layout. You've got some wonderful AC products here and combined in a really pretty way.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colours of this layout and I am going to check this challenge yet unknown to me! I just got three new links to check out just from catching up on your blog! Great resource you are! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely layout with great pictures x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment....I love reading them all!